Policy decisions made at the federal level affect every aspect of profitable businesses and successful organizations. Over 20 years ago, Ann set out to do something that many people thought couldn’t be done – bring small businesses to the forefront in Washington. With a broad range of subject matter expertise and experience, our team is focused on developing advocacy strategies that will produce results. Using our understanding of the legislative and regulatory processes, we proactively engage key players in Congress and the executive branch to create opportunities for action. MSGI acts as the organization’s policy voice, offering a turnkey policy team.
Some of our services for clients include:
- Engage with key stakeholders in Congress, federal agencies and the White House and foster productive, results-driven relationships.
- Create comprehensive legislative strategies.
- Proactively participate in the regulatory process and assist in navigating complexities by analyzing and responding to proposed rules and regulations.
- Develop effective messaging, gather intelligence, and perform market research to inform legislative strategy.
- Track issues and provide timely updates on important legislative and regulatory actions.
- Coordinating Congressional/Executive Branch meetings and fly-ins.
- Provide policy analysis and support, including weekly newsletters, hearing summaries, policy one-pagers, presentations, legislative proposals, briefing documents, issue advocacy materials, and more.